Basmati Rice is grown in the region of the Himalayas. Rice grains are extra-long, and thin which make them special from regular rice. The word “Basmati” is defined as fragrance, as it is rich with natural fragrance. It has a spicy, nutty flavor and a pleasant scent that distinguishes it from other rice varieties. After cooking, the rice grains become incredibly fluffy and non-sticky, which means they don’t cling together.
Key Features Basmati Rice in Pakistan
- Great Tasting: Long and fluffy grain, naturally aromatic and aged over 12 months For the perfect non-sticky texture and a delicate, sweet flavor.
- Easy to Cook: rice is ready in about 15-20 minutes and is great for curries, pilafs, stir-fries, or as a side on it’s own.
- Naturally Sourced: Basmati rice is a variety of long-grained rice that originates in the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Nutritious: our Himalayan Chef Basmati Rice is vegan, Non-GMO, Naturally gluten-free, kosher, halal, and non-fat.
- Money Back Warranty: Customer satisfaction Is Our priority, if in case of any reason you feel Our product is not for you, We offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
WBM offer Himalayan Chef Premium Quality Basmati rice in Pakistan. Himalayan rice has a wonderful aroma that adds delicious flavor to your meals. WBM rice is harvested organically from the Himalayan Mountains. Organic rice goes through a process that retains the whole nutrition of the grain.
Different Varieties of Basmati Rice in Pakistan
Rice is a staple food in Asian families. Premium quality biryani, pulao, kheer, and other meals are made with basmati rice.
It is primarily available in different types, which include:
- Basmati Rice Extra Long Grain – 10 Lbs
- Basmati Rice Extra Long Grain – 2 Lbs
- Steam Basmati Rice Extra Long Grain – 2 Lbs
- Parboiled Basmati Rice -10 Lbs
- Parboiled Basmati Rice – 2 Lbs
- Steam Basmati Rice Extra Long Frain – 10 Lbs
Regular Himalayan Chef Basmati Rice
- Himalayan Chef Rice has an excellent flavor, long fluffy grains, and a natural aroma.
- Rice is matured for almost 2+ years which, gives it a non-sticky and light texture.
- Basmati rice from Himalayan Chef is quick to cook, can be prepared in just 10-15 min, and gives off a delicious aroma when cooked.
- Basmati rice is low in fat and free from gluten.
- It does not contain any sodium and cholesterol.
- Regular long grain rice has a lot of carbohydrates and micronutrients like selenium, folate, and thiamine.
The Best Cooking Rice for Traditional Dishes
Himalayan Rice is perfect for cooking a variety of traditional dishes, like biryani and pulao. These dishes require flavorful and puffy separate grains, which make them so delectable. Most of the time, after cooking regular rice, they all become gummed together, which makes the appearance of the rice unattractive. Cooking with Himalayan Chef Basmati Rice results in rice that is both beautiful and delicious.
Rice can be cooked in a variety of ways, although some experts advice soaking basmati rice for at least 20 minutes before cooking it. Some steps to follow while cooking the rice:
- Before cooking the rice, rinse it several times until it becomes free from starch.
- The ideal rice to water ratio is usually 1.5 cups of water for every cup of rice.
- In a pan, add rice and water and bring them to boil at high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover the pan with a tight lid after a few minutes.
- Allow the rice to cook for about 12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Cool it down and then serve.
Steamed Basmati Rice online in Pakistan
Extra-long Himalayan Steamed Basmati Rice is farmed in the foothills of the Himalayas in Pakistan. It is chemical-free and ages for a period of 2 years. It gives a pleasant cooking experience because of their highest quality and freshness. WBM products contain no msg, artificial food coloring agents, artificial fragrances, chemicals, additives, or parabens.
Himalayan chef rice comes in resealable packaging. The zipper pouch keeps rice fresh for longer. Rice is used in traditional foods as a side or main dish. The wonderful long grains can be coated or topped with sauces or a variety of seasonings. Rice is free from cholesterol, free from gluten, and fat. It has an international certification of Kosher and HALAL.
Healthy option for heart
Diabetic patients are advised not to consume rice due to the imbalance of insulin in their bodies. Basmati rice is high in carbohydrates, proteins, and fiber and low in glycemic index which doesn’t cause an increase in blood sugar levels.
Healthy option for heart
Healthy option for heart
Basmati rice is a better option for heart health due to the presence of low
Rice is high in fiber, which breaks down slowly in the body, allow to keep you full for a longer period of time. Its particular nutrient composition allows you to maintain a healthy weight.
Control Blood Pressure
Basmati rice aids in the treatment of hypertension. The high content of magnesium and potassium in the basmati rice also aids in blood pressure regulation.
Healthy Digestive System
Basmati rice supplies the body with soluble fibers that help to keep the digestive tract healthy. It also aids in the treatment of constipation.
Super Kernel Basmati Rice
In Pakistan’s northern region, Super Kernel Basmati Rice is farmed. The grain is extra-long and smooth in appearance, with a pleasing aroma. It is four times as long as conventional white rice. Extra-long grain basmati rice is a substitute for plain rice in any recipe, including paella and fried rice. It adds a distinct flavor to any dish.
Easy to Prepare Rice
In a microwave-safe bowl, add 2 ¼ cups of water and 1 cup of rice. Add oil, butter, and salt as required. Cook the rice for 15 minutes at high heat and sealed with a microwave-safe lid. Allow it to cool down for 15 minutes before fluffing, and then serve.
Add two cups of water and 1 cup of rice to a pot. Bring it to boil. Depending on your need you can add oil, salt, and butter to it. Cover the pot with a lid and place it on low heat. Cook for at least 15 minutes or until the water is completely absorbed. Allow it to cool down 5 minutes before serving.
In Electric Cooker
Two cups of water must be added with one cup of rice, and see the details on the cooker manual for further instructions.
Parboiled Basmati Rice
Parboiled Rice goes through the process of steaming, soaking, then drying, which helps to seal in all of the essential nutrients. It does not clump together, and it is great in taste. Rice becomes bright yellow after the parboiling process. The color changes due to the pigments traveling from the husk and bran to the rice kernel.
Soaking: The moisture content of the rice increases when they are soaking in warm water.
Steam: The steam process removes all the excess starch from the rice grain. The heat also aids in killing the bacteria and other microbes on the grains.
Dry: The drying process reduces the moisture level and allows it to be milled.
HOW TO COOK PARBOILED BASMATI RICE
Cooking parboiled rice takes a little longer than other varieties of basmati rice, and it does not attach to the pan. The grains remain frothy, hard, and separate while cooking. It is perfect to cook pulao, biryani, as well as other savory dishes and one-pot rice meals. The rice tends to absorb the flavors of herbs, spices, and sauces.
IS IT OKAY TO EAT BASMATI RICE EVERYDAY
Basmati rice is abundant in carbohydrates, calories, and micronutrients such as folate, thiamin, and selenium. Brown basmati rice has high-calorie content than white basmati rice. White basmati rice is a refined grain, which means that vital nutrients have been taken away during processing. Due to white rice’s high carbohydrate and low fiber content, consuming refined grains daily might create blood sugar imbalance and increase the risk of type 2 diabetes.
As a result, white basmati rice should be consumed in moderation, while one should consume brown basmati rice daily for health reasons.
- Don’t expose to sunlight directly.
- Store in a cool, dry location a room temperature.
- Recyclable packaging.
CUSTOMER QUESTION AND ANSWERS
- Is Basmati Rice 100% aromatic? Yes! Basmati rice is 100% aromatic.
- For how much time does the Himalayan rice aged? Himalayan Chef Rice is aged for about 2+ years.
- Does this product contain GMOs? NO! It does not contain GMOs and is preservative-free.
- Does the rice contain gluten? The rice is free from gluten.
- What is the size of each grain? Each grain of basmati rice is extra-long and extends 4 times its original length after cooking.
- Is this rice kosher? WBM rice has international certification of Kosher.
- Is it possible to recycle the package? Yes! It is recyclable.
- Are pesticides used during the cultivation of rice? No! Rice is free from pesticides, and harmful chemicals.
- Is parboiled rice healthy? Parboiled rice is very healthy as they contain all the important nutrients.