“Ramadan is a holy and blessed month for Muslims all around the world, and it is one of Islam’s five pillars, which Muslims hold in high regard”
The Holy Month of Ramadan is here, and you will soon be immersed once more in the most magnificent and blessed month routine. According to recent studies, fasting has a positive impact on your overall health. Intermittent fasting, for example, can help you maintain your blood sugar level, burn calories, and increase life expectancy. Furthermore, if you want to get the most out of your health, eat nutritious foods throughout this time. Since it is near iftar time, most people are inclined to eat heavier food than regular. Hence, Himalayan Chef Grocery shopping in Pakistan brings healthy Ramadan packages that are not only beneficial for optimal health but also helps in the weight loss journey.
Do you want to lose your Weight during the month of Ramadan?
During the Holy Month, fasting involves abstaining from eating and drinking during the long hours of the day, from sunrise to sunset. On the other hand, Ramadan does not mean you have to abandon your weight-reducing plans. Long periods without food or water can put a lot of strain on your body, but with some careful planning, best food selection, and sound training advice, you can lose weight safely and effectively during Ramadan.
Losing weight occurs during this month because the food portion size is changed and the stomach adapts to consume less. Here Himalayan Chef Grocery shopping in Pakistan Figures out the weight loss issue by bringing healthy food choices in the Ramadan package. This package includes a wide range of pure foods that assist in weight reduction. The weight-loss food items introduced by this brand are listed below:
- Irani Dates
- Diet Atta
- Mix Dry Fruit
- Corn flour
- Cinnamon Sticks/Cinnamon Powder
- Psyllium Husk
- Barley Oats
- Desi Ghee
- Fruit Chaat Masala
- Daal Chana
- Black Chana
- Rice Flour
- Red Beans
- Pink Salt
First Time in Pakistan Exclusive Ramadan Gift Bundle for Weight Loss
This Ramadan package is unique as it has a high amount of fiber and protein. These two nutrients are vital in the weight-reducing process. Besides, it has all of the vitamins and nutrients for a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, it is the ideal food combination package, as it contains foods from all food groups. The Meal Planning Expert at Himalayan Chef says:
“For Himalayan Chef, it is necessary to be close to our consumers during Ramadan and to truly understand what customers want when it comes to buying the diverse range of foods during Ramadan. Hence, we aim to spark people’s interest and it’s through our Ramadan Gift Bundle that we’re able to catch the eye of our customers. When you look at this Weight Loss Package, you will notice that it gives you a beautiful appearance, perfect meal options, and Ramadan feel. It also establishes a stronger emotional bond with our valuable customers.”
Ramadan Gift bundle have special features for weight loss
The Healthy Ramadan package for cutting your ponds includes all those items that are nutritionally beneficial for cutting your body mass. Here are the key characteristics.
Since Roti is a staple food of our meals, which makes it tough for people to reduce (or eliminate) their roti consumption for weight loss. However, in the Ramadan package, there is a healthier diet flour option available. Like
- Diet Atta can help in cutting your weight.
- This flour makes it easier to include high-fiber and nutrient-dense chapatis in your diet.
- This diet flour offers both soluble and insoluble fiber, so you will feel fuller for longer.
The outer shell of black Chana has a large quantity of fiber and protein, both of which are proven to keep you fuller for longer as both take time to digest. It is an excellent weight-reducing snack since it helps to reduce a person’s overall calorie intake.
Mix Dry Fruit
Eating a handful of dry fruits will satisfy your hunger. They are low in calories and high in nutrients, so they will help you lose weight quickly. Surprisingly, they aid in the reduction of belly fat and total body fat percentage.
It is high in both fiber and protein. Hence, this flour is added to the list of low-glycemic-index foods. As a result, it is ideal for diabetics and those who keep a close eye on their weight.
Ramadan weight reducing package also includes red beans, so we must be aware that they are one of nature’s most perfect food packages. It is a great choice for weight reduction because of its impressive nutritional profile and high protein content.
- Since Red beans are more satiating due to their high protein content. Hence, after eating them, you are more likely to feel satisfied for longer.
- Consuming protein-rich foods can help you maintain or create lean tissue, which can help your metabolism run smoothly and aids in achieving your goal.
The fiber in barley oats, particularly beta-glucan, may help lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels. As a result, it may lead to weight loss.
Corn flour soup is a wonderful source of weight loss because corn is high in protein. Protein is one of the three main macronutrients and the most important for cutting your pounds.
- This is because it aids in the repair and growth of your body, as well as keeping you satiated for longer periods.
Desi Ghee can help you lose weight if you take it in moderation. It is high in omega 3 (DHA) and omega 6 (CLA) fats, which can help your body lose weight. These good fats are supposed to help you gain lean muscle mass while losing excess fat. It is also supposed to deliver extra energy to your body by mobilizing and burning fat cells.
This weight loss Ramadan gift bundle contains a healthy choice of sugar than white sugar. It contains a good number of vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for nourishing your body. For instance,
- It is a good source of potassium, which aids in electrolyte balance, metabolism, and muscle growth. Furthermore, potassium can aid in the reduction of water retention in the body, therefore aiding in weight loss.
Black Chana Great Choice for Weight Loss:
Another great choice for weight loss is black Chana. These are low in calories and loaded with nutrients that keep your body to stay well-nourished while on diet too.
Healthy Tips for Ramadan
- During Ramadan, suhoor is an essential meal. It provides you with stamina and vitality for the day, as well as makes fasting more feasible. Make sure this meal has slow-releasing carbohydrates like whole-grain bread, rice, and whole-grain cereals, which can help keep your blood sugar levels in check.
- Drink plenty of water during Ramadan, avoid dishes that are excessively hot or salty, and eat more refreshing fruits and vegetables to avoid feeling thirsty.
- During Ramadan, include dates, dried fruits, and nuts in your diet. These give beneficial nutrients and are high in energy, allowing you to maintain your energy throughout the month.
- If you want to eat a well-balanced diet, do not rely on Iftar to meet all of your nutritional needs. Other light dinner options include low-fat yogurt and a whole-wheat cheese sandwich, as well as dried fruits and almonds. Not to forget Suhoor, which may consist of a glass of low-fat milk, whole wheat bread, and lentils.
- Limit your meals, especially sweets, to keep your calorie consumption under control during Ramadan. Instead, pick one kind of dessert that you enjoy every day and eat a three-finger quantity of it.